Gate Valves – Model 72 Gate Valve XXH Buttweld Ends
Sizes: 2", 3", 4" & 5"
Connection: XXH Buttweld End
Pressure Range: 2,000, 3,000 & 5,000psi
Designed for the oilfield, the Model 72 gate valve is the proven, reliable choice for applications requiring up to 5,000 psi working pressure and temperatures up to 250° F (121° C). The Model 72 gate valve is designed for maximum flexibility and reliability and is ideal for corrosive water flood applications, sour gas and crude oil service, as well as certain wellhead applications.
Whether used in your mud system, floor and standpipe manifold, or flow line application, the Model 72 is field proven for easy operation, tight shut-offs, long life, and simple, fast, low-cost field renewal. Manufactured at our Houston facility, each Model 72 is rigorously tested prior to shipment from the factory.
- The use of body subs allows change out of valve connections without changing the valve body or entire valve
- Full rising, one piece forged gate and stem displays current valve orientation: open, partially open or closed.
- Extra-large ball bearings and heavy duty stem threads minimize torque required for valve operation.
- Proven interlocking gate packing and wear plate design protects the valve body and cap during repeated valve opening and closing.
- Standard gate packings are designed for a wide range of fluid environments.
- Model 72 parts are interchangeable with Cameron Type S flex-seal valve parts
- Major and minor repair kits as well as individual parts available