10" Pro Pipe Handing Tool
Product Name: 10" PRO Pipe Handling Tool
Product Code: PPHT18018, PPHT18019, PPHT19019
Hand Grip Style: Open & Enclosed
Lengths: 1500mm, 1600mm
The 10” PRO Pipe Handling Tool is designed to enable the operator to achieve
push/pull capabilities for a wide range of suspended drill pipe (BHA) and large diameter pipes such as casing joints and hoses up to 10”. This is the only product on the market that has been developed for the handling of these high risk activities involving large diameter tubing.
A multi-functional tool, it is a vital component in the implementation of a Hands Free working environment on both the rig floor and catwalk areas. Also suitable for handling a variety of drilling and fishing tools, it creates a safe distance and buffer area in the complex and hazardous operation of pipe movement.
- With unique tool design incorporating single opening 10½ “, allowing for ease of of engagement with pipe.
- Designed with two internal hook features, one forward facing and one rear facing, allows for easy push/pull capabilities to facilitate the stabilization of a suspended pipe up to 10”.
- Extra handle feature provides precision control and extra leverage in confined spaces.
- Tag line retrieval capabilities.
- Available in two different standard lengths; 1300mm, 1500mm.
- Attachments in hi-visibility colour.
- Heavy duty aluminium staff.
- Available with enclosed hand grip or open hand grip models.
- Fitted with fully replaceable non-slip, low compression rubber grommets.
- Fitted with hand protector as standard.
- Fitted with durable Foam/rubber hand grip.
For use in the movement of suspended larger pipe, drill tools, bulk hoses and BOP service lines, the 10” PRO Pipe Handling Tool perfectly complements the existing use of taglines by providing exceptional control of the load and flexibility to the handler in the movement and landing of large diameter pipe.