Pro Pipe Gripper Tool
Product Name: PRO Pipe Gripper Tool
Product Code: PPGT18020, PPGT18021, PPGT18022, PPGT19022
Hand Grip Style Style: Enclosed & Open
Lengths: 850mm, 1200mm, 1500mm
The PRO Pipe Gripper Tool is designed to enable the operator to achieve push/pull capabilities for a wide range of suspended drill pipe (BHA) and large diameter pipes such as casing joints and hoses ranging from 4 ” up to 13”. This is the only product on the market that has been developed for the handling of these high risk activities involving large diameter tubing.
A multi-functional tool, it is a vital component in the implementation of a Hands Free working environment on both the rig floor and catwalk areas. Also suitable for handling a variety of drilling and fishing tools, it creates a safe distance and buffer area in the complex and hazardous operation of pipe movement. Shorter version available for use in manufacturing and workshop repair facilities where space is restricted.
Custom made lengths available on request.
Manufactured from medium density polyethylene and 30mm marine grade aluminium makes the PRO Pipe Handling Tool lightweight and extremely durable. Suitable for use in harsh environments.
- With unique tool design incorporating single opening to accommodate pipe range in size from 4” to 13” diameter, allowing for ease of engagement with pipe
- Designed with robust quick release 2000kg rated webbing with easy locking/release 600kg cam buckle, allows for easy push/pull capabilities to facilitate the stabilization of a suspended pipe up to 13”
- Extra handle feature provides precision control and extra leverage in confined spaces
- Tagline retrieval capabilities
- Available in a variety of different lengths to facilitate a variety of applications as required
- Attachments in hi-visibility colour
- Heavy duty aluminium staff
- Available with enclosed hand grip or open hand grip models
- Fitted with fully replaceable non-slip, low compression rubber grommets
- Fitted with hand protector as standard
- Fitted with durable foam/rubber hand grip
For use in the movement of suspended larger pipe, drill tools, fishing tools, BHA, pup joints, slick line operations and workovers. The PRO Pipe Gripper Tool perfectly complements the existing use of taglines by providing exceptional control of the load and flexibility to the handler in the movement and landing of large diameter pipe.
Extremely useful tool in the work shop repair and manufacturing facilities where close contact and control is required such as loading tooling machines and test bays.