Oteco PRV – LP/NPT Ends
Size Range: 2" to 3"
Connection: Line Pipe Thread / NPT
Pressure Range: 125psi to 10,000psi
The Oteco pressure relief valves are designed as a low-cost system protection for slush pumps, manifolds, and other expensive and vulnerable components. Easily replaceable shear pins allow you to fine tune the overpressure point at which stage the valve will release. Built entirely inside the Oteco Houston facility, a wide range of replacement parts are available separately to extend valve life and make repairs easy.
- Overpressures are relieved by the shearing of custom ground Oteco Shear Pins.
- All components manufactured in Oteco Houston, Texas facility ensuring quality parts for operation and repair.
- Hardened stainless steel stems and liner subs offer improved corrosion and erosion resistance for longer product life.
- Weco valves have modified thread safety covers that remove easily for setting and resetting the valve.
- Forged bodies provide greater strength over competitors castings.
- Internal FMC Weco Hammer Union end connections.
- Low-cost operation and repair.
- 10 DNV Type Approved models.
- Protection for mud pumps, manifolds, and other expensive components.
- +/- 10% Accuracy
- Major and Minor repair kits as well as individual parts available